Top 10 Publications — Q3 2021
1. Guide to Internal Audit
This booklet is designed to be a resource that internal audit professionals can refer to regularly in their jobs.
2. Internal Auditing Around the World: Volume 17
The new edition of Internal Auditing Around the World addresses how internal audit functions have become more adaptable and resilient amid unprecedented disruption.
3. Bogus Whistleblower Complaints Are Making the Rounds
This flash report serves to alert companies to a growing trend of disinformation making the rounds through well-written and convincing hoax whistleblower complaints.
4. 2021 Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Survey
The 2021 edition of Protiviti's annual SOX report explains some of the changes SOX compliance practices have faced post-pandemic, including cost, hours and controls.
5. Growing Number of ICFR Issues Following IPO
In this exclusive report, Audit Analytics explores trends in companies reporting internal control deficiencies immediately following an initial public offering.
6. Executive Perspectives on Top Risks in 2021 and 2030
This report contains results from our ninth annual risk survey of directors and executives worldwide to obtain their views on the extent to which a broad collection of risks is likely to affect their organizations throughout 2021.
7. The Three C’s of a Quality Cloud Audit
This article outlines Protiviti's comprehensive cloud audit approach, which is based on leading practices and frameworks created by the CIS.
8. Internal Controls Planning as Organizations Contemplate a Return to the Office
In this article, we cover three categories of control changes that companies should consider as they plan to resume in-person work.
9. Importance of Internal Controls for Cybersecurity
In this article, Audit Analytics examines the increase in cybersecurity breaches disclosed by public companies since 2011.
10. AQRM Red Flags: Controls
Audit Analytics examines the red flag events concerning a company’s control environment, including control weaknesses, late filings and cybersecurity incidents.