Successfully launching a product can be pivotal to a company’s continued success. A Go-to-Market plan will guide you to the right customers and the right markets with the most efficient use of time and resources.
In this course, you will learn when to use a Go-to-Market plan, the contents of a Go-to-Market plan, how to prepare to build a Go-to-Market plan, the elements top define in a Go-to-Market plan and the steps to take when building a Go-to-Market plan.
Please Note: This course is provided by a third party and therefore requires an extra step to obtain the CPE certificate. Upon completion of the course, download your course transcript and go to https://certificaterequest.skillsoft.com/ to request the certificate.
Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Discover the subject areas that will be covered in this course
- Identify the benefits of using a Go-to-Market plan to launch a product
- Identify the goals of a Go-to-Market plan's executive summary
- Identify the elements you need to define when building a Go-to-Market plan
- Identify the approaches to building a Go-to-Market plan
- Identify the steps to take when building a Go-to-Market plan
- Sequence the stages of the launch phase workflow
- Knowledge Check: Getting Your Product to the Customer with a Go-to-Market Plan
Estimated Course Duration:
45 minutes (1 CPE)
Field of Study:
Business Management and Organization
Download the Course Description
Complaint Resolution Policy/Refund Policy:
For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please Contact Us
. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION CREDITS
Protiviti is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org