|Mailing Address:||Email Address and Phone Number:|
c/o Protiviti Inc.
555 Market Street, Suite 1800
San Francisco, CA 94105
|1 (866) 923-8513 | US & Canada|
1 (415) 402-3610 | International email@example.com
- I’ve forgotten my username or my password. What should I do?
- I requested a new password but didn’t receive an email containing the new temporary one. What should I do?
- Why can’t I login to KnowledgeLeader?
- How can I change my password or contact info?
- Why can’t I view the attached article documents?
- Why can't I open the document I downloaded?
- How do I unsubscribe from the weekly update newsletter email?
- How do I find a work program (or another tool or article) for a particular industry?
- How much is a subscription to KnowledgeLeader?
- I received this invoice but I would like to pay via credit card. Please help.
- Can I share my username and password with members of my department?
- How can I transfer my subscription to someone else?
- I just purchased a group subscription, why don't I have access to the content?
1. I’ve forgotten my username or my password. What should I do?
Go to the Forgot Your Username or Password
page, enter the email address you used when registering with KnowledgeLeader, and click "Submit." An email containing your username and a new temporary password will be sent to you. When you log in with this temporary password you will be asked to create a new password of your own.
2. I requested a new password but didn’t receive an email containing the new temporary one. What should I do?
Check whether your email system has rejected the password email as spam or junk. If it has, ensure that all messages from firstname.lastname@example.org are delivered to you by adding the e-mail address as a contact to your e-mail system.
If you do not receive a password via email when requested please Contact Us
. Be sure to fill in the requested information (including your new email address) and click "Submit."
It is very important that we always know your current email address so that we can deliver passwords and other important information to you. If your e-mail address has changed, please Contact Us or go to "My Account" to edit your information.
3. Why can’t I login to KnowledgeLeader?
If you still have issues logging in, please send a print screen of the error to email@example.com
4. How can I change my password or contact info?
To change your password or contact information, click on My Account
located at the top right corner of the site. Click into your account to view it or change any details.
5. Why can’t I view the attached article documents?
The Adobe Reader
allows you to view, navigate, and print PDF files across all major computing platforms. If you have trouble viewing PDF files from within your browser, please check the Adobe support knowledgebase
6. Why can’t I view the attached tool documents?
Try downloading the document using “Save as” in the download dialogue rather than “Open” and then open the document from the location you save it to on your computer. For more information, see this post on the KnowledgeLeader blog.
If your download is a Process Flow, it will be a Microsoft Visio document and might show up as as ".zip" due to the way browsers handle the new Visio format. Just change the file name extension to ".vsdx" and it will open as a Visio document. Read more about Visio downloads on our blog.
7. How do I unsubscribe from the weekly update newsletter email?
To turn off the weekly newsletter email, go to My Account
, click on your account to open, click "Edit My Information" and select "Do not include me in the mailing list."
8. How do I find a work program (or another tool or article) for a particular industry?
There are two ways to find work programs by industry:
9. How much is a subscription to KnowledgeLeader?
- Go to the Topics tab and click on a topic of interest in the list, then you can use the filters on the left to narrow the results to Audit Programs. If that filter does not appear, we may not have a document that matches that criteria right now.
- Put a relevant term in the search box and then narrow the results using Audit Programs in the Content Area filter and/or your particular industry in the Topics filter.
For pricing and an overview of the benefits, please visit our Subscription Information Page
10. I received this invoice but I would like to pay via credit card. Please help.
or call 1.866.923.8513 (from outside the USA or Canada call 1.415.402.3610) Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm Pacific Time.
We can process the payment over the phone and then email you a credit card confirmation that you can then use to submit your expenses. Alternatively, we can send a secure link via email so that you can process that transaction online.
11. Can I share my username and password with members of my department?
Although we want you to use and share our content, according to the terms of our Access Agreement
each subscription is sold on a per user basis. Usernames and passwords should be kept confidential.
12. How can I transfer my subscription to someone else?
or call 1.866.923.8513 (from outside the USA or Canada call 1.415.402.3610) Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm Pacific Standard Time.
13. I just purchased a group subscription, why don't I have access to the content?
When a group is created there is an option to set up the group administrator with access to the content, or with administrative capabilities and no access. If you are the group administrator, Contact Us
and we'll get it sorted out for you.