This document is a sample presentation that focuses on the infrastructure, foundational concepts and implementation of an organization’s enterprise risk management (ERM) function. It serves as a guide that can be used to develop or report on a similar function in any organization.
Sections in this presentation include welcome and introductions, new ERM infrastructure, reasons for change, ERM foundational concepts, moving to ERM, ERM implementation overview, and next steps and closing remarks.
It also outlines key components of an ERM program, which include:
- Enable communication on achievement of strategic objectives.
- Monitor, evaluate and update KRIs and risk management action plans.
- Update operational plans.
- Allocate risk management resources.
- Develop risk mitigation plans.
- Develop additional KRIs.