This training will provide you with a basic understanding of data analytics and the key concepts related to it. It will give you a background and details of Protiviti's approach for performing data analytics.
This course is only compatible with Internet Explorer. You may experience issues when taking this course in another browser.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
Estimated Course Duration:
- Define data analytics and articulate its value for internal audit projects
- Identify data analytics opportunities
- Describe Protiviti’s approach for performing data analytics
- Understand common terminology and concepts related to data analytics
- Understand key activities and best practices when planning and performing data analytics
64 minutes (1.2 CPE)
Field of Study:
Download the Course Description
In order to earn CPE credit, you must complete the training module within one year of enrollment and score 70% or above on the Final Exam.
Complaint Resolution Policy/Refund Policy:
For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please Contact Us
. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION CREDITS
Protiviti is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org