This basic-level course defines internal controls, how to test control designs and their operating effectiveness, how to identify exceptions, and how to evaluate and report the results.
This course is only compatible with Internet Explorer. You may experience issues when taking this course in another browser.
Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
Estimated Course Duration:
- Identify the definition, characteristics and types of internal controls
- Identify guidelines for testing control design and operating effectiveness
- Identify method for identifying exceptions
- Identify appropriate actions for the evaluations of test results
- Identify how, when and to whom test results should be reported
73 minutes (1.4 CPE)
Field of Study:
Download the Course Description
In order to earn CPE credit, you must complete the training module within one year of enrollment and score 70% or above on the final exam.
Complaint Resolution Policy/Refund Policy:
For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please Contact Us
. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION CREDITS
Protiviti is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org