In this course we will cover how to plan the physical inventory and the risks that are associated with this phase of the physical inventory process.
This course is only compatible with Internet Explorer. You may experience issues when taking this course in another browser.
By the end of the course, you should be able to:
Estimated Course Duration:
- Identify the steps in the physical inventory process and what can go wrong
- Identify the key roles and responsibilities of individuals on the inventory team
- Identify key components of inventory instruction documentation and communications
- Identify criteria that qualify items as inventory
- Identify activities that should be completed prior to the inventory count to ensure appropriate cutoff
65 minutes (1.2 CPE)
Field of Study:
Introduction to Inventory Control Methods
Download PDF Course Description
In order to earn CPE credit, you must complete the training module within one year of enrollment and score 70% or above on the Final Exam.
Complaint Resolution Policy/Refund Policy:
For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please Contact Us
. You may also email us at email@example.com
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION CREDITS
Protiviti is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org