Just as the Internet revolutionized the way companies do business, digital innovation and blockchain technology are redefining transactions. In fact, blockchain has the potential to provide its own far-reaching business revolution. Perhaps the best-known application of blockchain is bitcoin. But blockchain is much more than that!
In this course, you'll learn about cryptograph and blockchain technology, how it changes the way business transactions take place, and the differences between public and private versions. You'll also learn about smart contracts, and how they enable innovation, as well as the key challenges that blockchain technology currently faces. And you'll learn about the trust paradigm and how it’s being used in business today.
Please Note: This course is provided by a third party and therefore requires an extra step to obtain the CPE certificate. Upon completion of the course, download your course transcript and go to https://certificaterequest.skillsoft.com/ to request the certificate.
Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
Estimated Course Duration:
- Understand how blockchain technology is transforming businesses
- Recognize the key changes blockchain technology introduces to how transactions take place
- Identify statements that describe how blockchain technology works
- Differentiate between public and private blockchains
- Recognize what smart contracts are and how they enable innovative applications of blockchain technology
- Recognize examples of how blockchain technology is being used in business today
- Identify challenges that could impact the rate of widespread adoption of blockchain technology by enterprises
- Knowledge Check: Understanding Blockchain
24 minutes (0.5 CPE)
Field of Study:
Download the Course Description
Complaint Resolution Policy/Refund Policy:
For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (866) 923-8513 or if outside the U.S., please call +1 (925) 598-7771. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION CREDITS
Protiviti is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org