Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the most important general-purpose technology of the 21st century. Much like electricity at the turn of the 20th century, it has the potential to transform the way businesses and industries operate.
This course will help you grasp AI's potential so you can transform your business. You'll learn about AI in business. You’ll examine common cognitive technologies that utilize AI, the effects of its applications in the workplace, and what to consider when identifying AI opportunities and benefits for your business. You'll also learn about some of the ethical considerations, challenges, and risks associated with adopting AI.
Please Note: This course is provided by a third party and therefore requires an extra step to obtain the CPE certificate. Upon completion of the course, download your course transcript and go to https://certificaterequest.skillsoft.com/ to request the certificate.
Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
Estimated Course Duration:
- Transform the workplace using artificial intelligence
- Recognize common examples of the cognitive technologies of artificial intelligence that are in use in business today
- Identify three main categories of applications of AI that affect the work and workers
- Recognize factors to consider when identifying opportunities for AI in your business
- Identify criteria to use to identify tasks that might benefit from an AI application
- Identify some of the ethical and moral considerations associated with AI today
- Identify the challenges and risks associated with some of the issues facing the adoption of AI as a mainstream technology
- Knowledge Check: AI in the Workplace
24 minutes (0.5 CPE)
Field of Study:
Download the Course Description
Complaint Resolution Policy/Refund Policy:
For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (866) 923-8513 or if outside the U.S., please call +1 (925) 598-7771. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION CREDITS
Protiviti is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org