Action Requested!: If you have the course below in progress, please complete by August 20th in order to receive CPE credit. After this point this course will be removed from the site and no longer available for our KLplus users. You will, however, still be able to request your CPE certificate. Keep an eye out the end of August for new courses available to you!
Meeting targets and achieving goals consistently regardless of the business situation isn't easy. A big part of doing this successfully is managing time effectively. In this course, you'll learn why it's important to align your goals with your company's goals, and you'll learn how to do it with a goal alignment worksheet. You'll also learn how to ask questions to clarify goals, and how to establish and prioritize priorities based on these goals.
Please Note: This course is provided by a third party and therefore requires an extra step to obtain the CPE certificate. Upon completion of the course, download your course transcript and go to https://certificaterequest.skillsoft.com/ to request the certificate.
Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Recognize how misaligned goals can result in a lack of clarity at work
- Sequence examples of the steps for using a goal alignment worksheet to align your goals with organizational goals
- Ask questions that will help you clarify your goals so you know what is important
- Identify some guiding principles that can help you prioritize your work effectively
- Match tasks to their appropriate level of urgency and importance as defined in a priority matrix
- Determine your goals and then prioritize your work tasks according to their importance and urgency
Estimated Course Duration:
24 minutes (0.5 CPE)
Field of Study:
Download the Course Description
Complaint Resolution Policy/Refund Policy:
For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (866) 923-8513 or if outside the U.S., please call +1 (925) 598-7771. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION CREDITS
Protiviti is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org