Action Requested!: If you have the course below in progress, please complete by August 20th in order to receive CPE credit. After this point this course will be removed from the site and no longer available for our KLplus users. You will, however, still be able to request your CPE certificate. Keep an eye out the end of August for new courses available to you!
Does your job require you to communicate critical information to senior executives? Perhaps you have opportunities to influence executive decision making, but don't know how best to deliver your message. In order to make the most of your communication with senior executives, you need to be prepared. In this course, you'll learn how to shape your message so it's communicated clearly. You'll also learn about the principles to follow when approaching communication with senior executives, as well as some important tips on how to build your credibility with those at the senior level. And finally, you'll explore how to approach and plan meetings with senior executives, and how to make your case, whether it's with an elevator pitch or a formal report.
Please Note: This course is provided by a third party and therefore requires an extra step to obtain the CPE certificate. Upon completion of the course, download your course transcript and go to https://certificaterequest.skillsoft.com/ to request the certificate.
Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
Estimated Course Duration:
- Identify key areas to focus on when preparing to communicate with an executive
- Determine which basic principles for communicating with senior executives have been used in a situation
- Recognize how to build your credibility with senior executives
- Plan how to conduct a meeting with senior executives
- Match communication platforms to their characteristics
- Determine whether relevant guidelines have been followed when communicating with an elevator pitch or a presentation
- Recognize when to make a report or a proposal to senior executives
- Use techniques to get the attention of senior executives
30 minutes (0.5 CPE)
Field of Study:
Communications & Marketing
Download the Course Description
Complaint Resolution Policy/Refund Policy:
For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (866) 923-8513 or if outside the U.S., please call +1 (925) 598-7771. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION CREDITS
Protiviti is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org