Action Requested!: If you have the course below in progress, please complete by August 20th in order to receive CPE credit. After this point this course will be removed from the site and no longer available for our KLplus users. You will, however, still be able to request your CPE certificate. Keep an eye out the end of August for new courses available to you!
Articulating a problem requires asking the right people the right questions. In this course, you'll learn about identifying stakeholders, gaining their input and trust, and using analysis techniques to get to the root cause of a problem.
Please Note: This course is provided by a third party and therefore requires an extra step to obtain the CPE certificate. Upon completion of the course, download your course transcript and go to https://certificaterequest.skillsoft.com/ to request the certificate.
Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
Estimated Course Duration:
- Identify different types of project stakeholders
- Effectively solicit stakeholder input on the impact of a problem by asking questions
- Recognize techniques for gaining trust from project stakeholders
- Match root causes of problems with the organizational level at which they typically occur
- Recognize how to investigate root causes of problems using 5 whys analysis
- Recall the steps in using a fishbone diagram to investigate the root causes of a problem
- Use appropriate methods to get to the root cause of a problem
24 minutes (0.5 CPE)
Field of Study:
Business Management & Organization
Download the Course Description
Complaint Resolution Policy/Refund Policy:
For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (866) 923-8513 or if outside the U.S., please call +1 (925) 598-7771. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION CREDITS
Protiviti is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org