Action Requested!: If you have the course below in progress, please complete by August 20th in order to receive CPE credit. After this point this course will be removed from the site and no longer available for our KLplus users. You will, however, still be able to request your CPE certificate. Keep an eye out the end of August for new courses available to you!
You don't have to manage your time, but the stress and potential for mistakes grows when you don't. To manage time, you need to be organized. In this course, you'll learn strategies for improving your productivity depending on what type of time management personality you have. You'll also learn how to deal with time stealers, create manageable to-do lists, and maintain an organized time management approach.
Please Note: This course is provided by a third party and therefore requires an extra step to obtain the CPE certificate. Upon completion of the course, download your course transcript and go to https://certificaterequest.skillsoft.com/ to request the certificate.
Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Recognize strategies for increasing productivity for social and analytical time management personalities
- Recognize productivity strategies suitable for driving or inspirational personality types
- Recognize techniques for dealing with time stealers
- Recognize techniques you can use to deal with people who are time stealers
- Sort key job tasks into macro and micro to-do lists
- Determine what action to take with your scheduled tasks after reassessing them as part of your regular check-ins
- Organize tasks using a time management system
Estimated Course Duration:
30 minutes (0.5 CPE)
Field of Study:
Download the Course Description
Complaint Resolution Policy/Refund Policy:
For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (866) 923-8513 or if outside the U.S., please call +1 (925) 598-7771. You may also email us at email@example.com
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION CREDITS
Protiviti is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org