As a project manager, once your project scope has been clearly defined, it's time to estimate and plan. Drawing on information from the initiation phase, you must now determine how much time and money will be required to meet objectives and complete the project.
In this course, you will learn how to develop the project schedule and cost baselines for your project budget, and use them to monitor and measure performance throughout the project.
Please Note: This course is provided by a third party and therefore requires an extra step to obtain the CPE certificate. Upon completion of the course, download your course transcript and go to https://certificaterequest.skillsoft.com/ to request the certificate.
Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Discover the subject areas that will be covered in this course
- Recognize methods for making project cost and time estimates and their appropriate uses
- Recognize proper terminology used when creating a project network diagram
- Identify the steps for creating a project schedule
- Recognize the actions needed determine a project's budget
- Identify common milestones and their purpose to a project
- Recognize how to use project data to assess performance
- Knowledge Check: Creating and Monitoring Project Baselines
Estimated Course Duration:
24 minutes (0.5 CPE)
Field of Study:
Business Management and Organization
Download the Course Description
Complaint Resolution Policy/Refund Policy:
For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please Contact Us
. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION CREDITS
Protiviti is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org