Developing emotional intelligence is a key to successful leadership. Leaders with a strong mixture of emotional awareness, self-management and social skills are able to relate better to those around them. Emotionally intelligent leaders navigate relationships more effectively and are more likely to be successful in their personal and professional lives.
This course provides an understanding of why emotionally intelligent leadership is important. It also offers practical, positive techniques for promoting and improving emotional intelligence as a leader within your business environment.
Please Note: This course is provided by a third party and therefore requires an extra step to obtain the CPE certificate. Upon completion of the course, download your course transcript and go to https://certificaterequest.skillsoft.com/ to request the certificate.
Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
Estimated Course Duration:
- Discover the subject areas that will be covered in this course
- Recognize reasons why emotional intelligence is important in the workplace
- Identify examples of behaviors that match the domains associated with emotional intelligence
- Recognize techniques for developing self-perception
- Recognize examples of methods for developing social perception
- Identify techniques that help control emotional responses
- Knowledge Check: Using Emotional Intelligence at Work
24 minutes (0.5 CPE)
Field of Study:
Communications & Marketing
Download the Course Description
Complaint Resolution Policy/Refund Policy:
For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please Contact Us
. You may also email us at email@example.com
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION CREDITS
Protiviti is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org