Rapid advances in digital technology are compelling businesses to change and adapt the ways they operate. Developing agile thinking will help ensure your organization doesn't get left behind, unable to compete in a market that is constantly changing.
In this course, you'll learn why it's important for organizations to cultivate a culture of agility and the characteristics that distinguish an agile mind-set from a fixed mind-set. You'll also learn how to encourage and build an agile enterprise, and how doing so will help your business flourish. This course also covers how developing and supporting an agile mind-set can benefit both your corporate culture and your business success.
Please Note: This course is provided by a third party and therefore requires an extra step to obtain the CPE certificate. Upon completion of the course, download your course transcript and go to https://certificaterequest.skillsoft.com/ to request the certificate.
Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Develop and support an agile mind-set
- Recognize the importance of the agile mind-set in digital transformations
- Identify the characteristics of the agile mind-set
- Identify the differences between an agile mind-set and a fixed mind-set
- Identify actions that encourage the adoption of an agile mind-set
- Identify the requirements for building an agile mind-set culture
- Recognize how an agile mind-set culture can help a company succeed
- Knowledge Check: The Agile Mind-set
Estimated Course Duration:
24 minutes (0.5 CPE)
Field of Study:
Download the Course Description
Complaint Resolution Policy/Refund Policy:
For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (866) 923-8513 or if outside the U.S., please call +1 (925) 598-7771. You may also email us at email@example.com
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION CREDITS
Protiviti is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org