Agility in today's business environment is essential, and changing to an Agile enterprise can propel your business forward. With Agile thinking, you can adapt to each change as it occurs.
In this course, you'll learn about the benefits of adopting an Agile mindset, as well as the best practices and the right conditions for doing so. You'll also learn about the leadership styles necessary for agile success. Finally, you'll explore how to measure the success of and overcome challenges to your organization's Agile transformation.
Please Note: This course is provided by a third party and therefore requires an extra step to obtain the CPE certificate. Upon completion of the course, download your course transcript and go to https://certificaterequest.skillsoft.com/ to request the certificate.
Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Embrace an agile culture for business growth
- Recognize the benefits of cultivating an agile environment
- Identify the key best practices for capitalizing on agile’s potential within your organization
- Distinguish between favorable and unfavorable conditions in the business environment for agile adoption
- Recognize the five leadership and management style shifts necessary to transition to an agile mindset
- Identify challenges to agile adoption and solutions for overcoming them
- Distinguish between the categories of metrics you can use to measure the success of agile transformation in an organization
- Knowledge Check: Adopting an Agile Culture
Estimated Course Duration:
24 minutes (0.5 CPE)
Field of Study:
Download the Course Description
Complaint Resolution Policy/Refund Policy:
For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (866) 923-8513 or if outside the U.S., please call +1 (925) 598-7771. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION CREDITS
Protiviti is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org