Today’s digital customer is a new breed, no longer easily defined by age or generation. These consumers are digital natives, online savvy and using multiple channels to conduct their day-to-day affairs.
In this course, you will learn the characteristics of digital customers and how the online world shapes their expectations. You’ll learn how to utilize data and analytics using tools like conversion rate optimization and funnel analytics to build a better customer experience. You will also come to recognize the value of data privacy and the trust involved in holding customer information. Finally, you'll learn the value of maintaining the human connection online and actions an organization must take to foster the innovation necessary for meeting customer service customer experience expectations.
Please Note: This course is provided by a third party and therefore requires an extra step to obtain the CPE certificate. Upon completion of the course, download your course transcript and go to https://certificaterequest.skillsoft.com/ to request the certificate.
Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
Estimated Course Duration:
- Discover the subject areas that will be covered in this course
- Identify key characteristics of a contemporary digital customer
- Identify how the digital world shapes the demands of the customer
- Recognize how data and analytics are used to promote a better digital experience
- Recognize ways to maintain a human connection in the digital world while meeting digital customers’ needs
- Recognize the actions an organization can take to create brand energy in the digital world
- Knowledge Check: Understanding the Digital Customer
25 minutes (0.5 CPE)
Field of Study:
Business Management and Organization
Download the Course Description
Complaint Resolution Policy/Refund Policy:
For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please Contact Us
. You may also email us at email@example.com
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION CREDITS
Protiviti is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org