KNOWLEDGELEADER'S MOST POPULAR POLICIES
1. Account Reconciliation Policy
This tool contains multiple sample policies that establish procedures and guidelines organizations can use during their account reconciliation process.
2. Customer Credit Policy
This tool includes two sample policies that provide guidelines for establishing customer credit limits, the credit hold and release process, and the ongoing credit review of customer accounts.
3. Document Retention Program Policy
In this document, we provide two sample policies that establish definitions, guidelines and procedures an organization should follow during the document retention process.
4. Earnings Per Share Policy
This tool contains two policy samples that can be used by organizations to establish uniform policies for the calculation of basic and diluted earnings per share.
5. Data Backup and Retention Policy
This tool contains three sample policies that highlight guidelines and procedures common to recognizing and retaining data.
6. Information Security Management System Policy
This policy establishes the scope of a company's information security management system and characterizes the interfaces of its environment in terms of processes and technical infrastructure.
7. Intercompany Accounting Policy
This tool contains three sample policies that outline guidelines and procedures related to intercompany transactions.
8. Invoice Approval Policy
This policy sample contains guidelines and procedures employees should follow when using invoice approval forms.
9. IT Equipment and Information Control Policy
This policy sample establishes guidelines and procedures common to effective company equipment and system information protection.
10. IT Personnel Security Policy
The objective of this policy is to define the security standards that must be applied in regard to personnel.
11. IT Risk Assessment Policy
The objective of this policy is to provide a standardized approach and operating instructions for the execution of a company’s IT risk assessment.
12. Sensitive Data Handling Policy
Organizations can use this sample policy to define how sensitively classified data should be handled.
13. Separation of Duties Policy
This sample policy outlines the standards for applying separation of duties to protect a company’s information assets.
14. Systems Audit Logging and Monitoring Policy
This sample policy is designed to help organizations define and comply with system audit logging and monitoring requirements.
15. Physical Security Standard Policy
The purpose of this policy is to create and maintain a physically secure environment that protects company property and information from unauthorized access.
16. Telecommunication Usage Policy
This sample policy defines guidelines and procedures organizations should follow when using telecommunications systems.
17. Third-Party Access and Usage Policy
This sample policy is designed to help organizations determine whether combined third-party and company systems meet or exceed all security requirements.
18. Vendor Risk Management Policy
This sample policy contains guidelines and procedures employees should follow when overseeing third-party entities.
19. Virus Protection Policy
This tool contains three sample policies that define best-practice guidelines and procedures for protecting company computers from viruses and managing virus infestation.
CCH TAX AND ACCOUNTING - ACCOUNTING RESEARCH MANAGER UPDATES
Weekly Summary of Accounting, SEC, and Auditing Developments
TOP 5 PAGES ON KNOWLEDGELEADER
- Checklists – New Edition of GAAP Checklists Published
- Checklists – New Edition of SEC Checklists Published
- Industry Checklists – New Edition of Industry Checklists Published
- A Closer Look – New Edition of A Closer Look Discusses the 2021 AICPA & CIMA Conference on Current SEC and PCAOB Developments
- Realty Associations – 2022 Edition of Knowledge-Based Audits, Preparations, Compilations, and Reviews of Common Interest Realty Associations (Post-SAS-134 and SSARS-25) Published
These were the most popular items on KnowledgeLeader last week:
- Enterprise Risk Management Questionnaire
- Enterprise Risk Assessment Process Questionnaire
- Accounts Payable RCM
- Audit Planning Memo
- Physical Inventory Count Memo