2020 Finance Trends Survey Report: Technology, Media and Telecommunications Industry Group Results
This report illustrates the top risks TMT organizations should keep in mind throughout 2021, according to the results of the 2020 Finance Trends Survey Report.
Performance Measures Guide
This tool contains two sample guides that offer organizations a systematic approach to developing, implementing and using performance measures.
Collections Quality Assurance Policy
This sample policy establishes guidelines and procedures common to an organization’s collections quality assurance process.
This policy can be used by organizations to facilitate the appropriate and responsible business use of their printer assets.
Warehouse and Storage Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
This tool outlines leading practices and key performance indicators for the warehouse and storage process.
Lockbox Accounts Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
This tool defines lockbox accounts, shares leading practices to mitigate the effects of processing, and provides methods to consider.
SolarWinds Vulnerability Update – Indicators of Compromise and Recommended Actions
This Flash Report identifies signs of a network compromise and outlines what actions organizations should take to mitigate malicious activity.
U.S. Addresses Long-Standing Gap in its AML Compliance Regime
This Flash Report explains the Anti-Money Laundering Act of 2020 and highlights several other provisions aimed at strengthening the U.S. AML regime.
HOT ISSUE ARTICLES
Get Ready to Resume Elective Procedures and Surgeries
This article highlights the current procedural and surgical process and includes key considerations healthcare professionals should review during crises going forward.
LIBOR Transition During the Pandemic: Is Your Program Management Office Ready to Take on the Challenge?
This article provides an overview of the LIBOR migration journey and offers key strategies PMOs can use to benefit their transition long term.
Hire a Chief Procurement Officer – You Can't Afford Not To
This article explains how the modern chief procurement officer does a lot more than just "buy things" and sign contracts. Source: cfo.com
Are We Ready to Move Beyond COVID-19 Risks?
Richard Chambers shares his thoughts on the most relevant data from four polls conducted by the IIA's Audit Executive Center (AEC). Source: theiia.org
Attracting and Keeping Clients During COVID-19
This article shares advice from CPAs on cultivating new client relationships and strengthening existing ones during difficult times. Source: cfo.com
FEATURED PREMIUM CONTENT
IT Governance Capability Maturity Model (CMM)
This capability maturity model can be used to measure the maturity of an organization’s IT governance and to assist its progress from the initial/ad-hoc state toward the optimized state.
FEATURED KLplus CPE TRAINING COURSE
Analytics by Function
In this course, you'll learn about the benefits of analytics, and effective applications of analytics and big data in marketing, sales, customer service, manufacturing and supply chain, and human resources functions. The completed course is worth 0.5 CPE credits and by the end of the course, the learner will be able to:
CCH TAX AND ACCOUNTING - ACCOUNTING RESEARCH MANAGER UPDATES
Weekly Summary of Accounting, SEC, and Auditing Developments
- Discover the subject areas that will be covered in this course
- Recognize the value of applying analytics in common business functions
- Distinguish between the four spheres of marketing
- Recognize effective sales function analytics
- Identify effective applications of data analytics in customer service activities
- Identify effective applications of predictive and big data analytics in manufacturing and supply chain activities
- Identify effective applications of analytics in human resource functions
TOP 5 PAGES ON KNOWLEDGELEADER
- SEC Checklists – New Edition of SEC Disclosure Checklists Published
- SPACs – SEC Staff Publishes Guidance on Special Purpose Acquisition Companies
- Rule 144 Offerings – SEC Proposes Amendments to Rule 144 and Form 144
- SEC Delegation of Authority – SEC Modernizes Delegations of Authority to Commission Staff and Division and Office Descriptions
- FASB Codification Improvements – New Edition of GAAP Update Service Discusses FASB Codification Improvements
- Direct Examination Engagements – New Edition of GAAS Update Service Looks at SSAE 21
- GASB Agenda – New Edition of Governmental GAAP Update Service Looks at GASB’s Agenda for 2021
These were the most popular items on KnowledgeLeader last week:
- IT Data Management Policy
- Site Review Audit Report
- Entity-Level Controls Risk Assessment Questionnaire
- Internal Audit Feedback Questionnaire
- Internal Audit Risk Assessment Questionnaire