AUDIT ANALYTICS ARTICLE
The SEC Focuses on Climate Change in Latest Round of Comment Letters
Audit Analytics looks at the latest round of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s climate-change-related comment letters.
Internal Audit Department Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
This tool includes three sample documents that provide guidance internal audit and management can use to evaluate their performance measurements.
IT Change Management Process Questionnaire
Use the questions included in this tool to ensure that all changes to IT resources and infrastructure configurations are carried out in a planned and authorized manner.
Accounts Receivable Internal Controls Questionnaire
The two sample questionnaires in this document can be used to perform a control self-assessment of the accounts receivable function.
Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Project Approach Memo
This tool contains two sample memos that serve as a report of an internal audit function’s high-level assessment of the SOX compliance project process.
Compliance Risk Management Capability Maturity Model (CMM)
This capability maturity model can be used to measure the maturity of an organization’s compliance risk management process and to assist its progress from the initial/ad-hoc state toward the optimized state.
Enterprise Security Capability Maturity Model (CMM)
This capability maturity model can be used to measure the maturity of an organization’s enterprise security process and to assist its progress from the initial/ad-hoc state toward the optimized state.
This tool contains four sample policies that highlight standards and procedures for identifying and using cash and cash equivalents.
Internet Usage Policy
This tool includes four sample policies that define a company’s guidelines and procedures related to employee use of the internet.
An “All Hazards” Approach to Business Continuity Planning Is Healthcare’s Next Challenge
Protiviti outlines the necessary steps to developing a robust BCP/COOP that addresses an “all hazards” approach to business continuity. Source: blog.protiviti.com
As Manufacturing Is Transforming, Data Privacy Is a Key Risk – And One to Be Addressed Sooner Rather Than Later
A look at why data privacy risk should be top of mind for M&D companies and a managed services approach to data privacy. Source: blog.protiviti.com
Does Client Feedback Hold the Secret to Employee Retention?
Firm leaders can use the data they gather from client feedback systems to streamline processes and reduce strain on staff. Source: cfo.com
Accounts Receivable Aging and Collections Process Flow
This process flow outlines the accounts receivable aging and collection process.
KLplus CPE COURSE SPOTLIGHT
Analytics by Function
In this course, you'll learn about the benefits of analytics, and effective applications of analytics and big data in marketing, sales, customer service, manufacturing and supply chain, and human resources functions. The completed course is worth 0.5 CPE credits and by the end of the course, you will be able to:
FEATURED TRENDING TOPIC
- Discover the subject areas that will be covered in this course
- Recognize the value of applying analytics in common business functions
- Distinguish between the four spheres of marketing
- Recognize effective sales function analytics
- Identify effective applications of data analytics in customer service activities
- Identify effective applications of predictive and big data analytics in manufacturing and supply chain activities
- Identify effective applications of analytics in human resource functions
Human resources was a big trending search topic over the past week. We've published over 300 tools and publications related to human resources on KnowledgeLeader, so dive in and explore all of the resources available to you!
CCH TAX AND ACCOUNTING - ACCOUNTING RESEARCH MANAGER UPDATES
Weekly Summary of Accounting, SEC and Auditing Developments
TOP 5 PAGES ON KNOWLEDGELEADER
- A Closer Look – New Edition Provides A Look Ahead to 2022 FASB and SEC Activities
- Short Sale Disclosures – SEC Proposes Short Sale Disclosure Rule, Order Marking Requirement, and CAT Amendments
- Dealerships – 2022 Edition of Knowledge-Based Audits, Preparations, Compilations, and Reviews of Dealerships Published
- Audit Scope Considerations – AICPA GAQC Publishes Practice Aid on Audit Scope Considerations for Provider Relief Fund Distributions in Parent-Subsidiary Relationships
- Single Audits – GAQC Tips for Auditors Taking on Single Audits Published
- Life and Health Insurance Entities – New Edition of AICPA Audit and Accounting Guide Published
- Governmental Audit – GAQC 437 Published
These were the most popular items on KnowledgeLeader last week:
- Inventory Management Questionnaire
- Enterprise Risk Management Audit Report
- Enterprise Risk Management Questionnaire
- External Financial Reporting Audit Work Program
- Human Resources Review Audit Work Program