KNOWLEDGELEADER'S MOST POPULAR COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS TOOLS
1. Equity Compensation Review Audit Report
This document contains two sample audit reports that can be used by auditors for assessing and reviewing an organization’s equity compensation process.
2. Human Resources Leading Practices
The leading practices included in this tool can be applied to improve an organization's human resources function.
3. Payroll and HR Leading Practices
This tool features a number of leading practices to assist with payroll and HR process improvement.
4. Sales Compensation Leading Practices
This tool features several leading practices to assist with evaluating and improving an organization's sales compensation process.
5. Incentive Compensation Leading Practices
This tool contains a number of leading practices to assist with evaluating and enhancing an organization's incentive compensation process.
6. HR and Compensation Committee Charter
This sample establishes guidelines for creating an HR and compensation committee charter.
7. Compensation Committee Charter
This document contains three samples that provide guidelines for creating an organization's compensation committee charter.
8. Incentive Compensation Review Memo
This sample memo serves as a report of an internal audit function’s high-level assessment of the company’s incentive compensation process.
9. Employee Labor/Management Relations Capability Maturity Model (CMM)
This capability maturity model can be used to measure the maturity of an organization’s employee labor/management relations process and to assist its progress from the initial/ad-hoc state toward the optimized state.
10. Employee Stock Purchase Plan Policy
This sample policy can be used by auditors to understand and review the essential components of an organization’s employee stock purchase plan (ESPP) process.
11. Paid Time Off Policy
This tool contains two sample policies that establish standards associated with providing time off with compensation to employees in an organization.
12. Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
This tool contains two policies that establish guidelines and procedures an organization can follow for understanding and identifying its equal opportunity process.
13. Company Holiday Policy (United States)
This tool contains two policies that establish guidelines and procedures an organization can follow when defining employee eligibility for public holidays in the United States.
14. Compensation Expense Policy
This policy establishes guidelines and procedures for calculating compensation expenses for the employee stock purchase plan (ESPP) using the Black-Scholes model.
15. Equity Award Valuation Policy
This sample policy provides an overview of procedures organizations should perform during the equity award valuation process.
16. Pay Change Process Flow
This process flow can be used as a general guide to understand and review the steps in an organization’s pay change/increase process.
17. Payroll Process Flow
This process flow can be used as a general guide to understand and review the steps in an organization's payroll process.
18. Human Resources Review Audit Work Program
Organizations can use the samples included in this audit work program to measure and improve the effectiveness of their human resources process.
19. Commissions Audit Work Program
The objective of these three work programs is to comprehend and assess the steps involved in processing of sales commissions and ensure that commissions’ policies and agreements are documented.
20. Executive Compensation Audit Work Program
This tool contains two sample work programs that provide general steps organizations can use during the executive compensation process.
CCH TAX AND ACCOUNTING - ACCOUNTING RESEARCH MANAGER UPDATES
Weekly Summary of Accounting, SEC and Auditing Developments
TOP 5 PAGES ON KNOWLEDGELEADER
- Checklists – New Edition of GAAP Checklists Published
- Credit Losses – FASB Expands Disclosures and Improves Accounting Related to Credit Losses
- Crypto-Assets – SEC Staff Provides Guidance on Accounting for Obligations to Safeguard Crypto-Assets an Entity Holds for Platform Users
- Security-Based Swaps – SEC Proposes Rules for the Registration and Regulation of Security-Based Swap Execution Facilities
- Income Taxes – New Edition of Accounting for Income Taxes – Interpretations of U.S. GAAP Published
- PCAOB – PCAOB Highlights Key Considerations for Auditors Related to the Russian Invasion of Ukraine
- Nontraditional Engagements – 2022 Edition of Knowledge-Based Nontraditional Engagements (Post-SSAE-21) Published
These were the most popular items on KnowledgeLeader last week:
- Enterprise Risk Management Questionnaire
- IT Asset Management Audit Report
- IT General Controls Questionnaire
- Accounts Payable RCM
- Internal Audit Department Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)