Zain Group: The Front Lines of Internal Audit Innovation
In this profile, Zain Group Chief Internal Auditor Venkatesh Jandhyala focuses on his team’s strategic transformation initiatives over the years.
Accounts Payable Review Audit Report
This tool contains two sample audit reports that can be used by auditors to perform an organization’s accounts payable audit.
Accounts Receivable Credit and Collections Audit Report
This document contains two sample audit reports that can be used by auditors to perform an organization’s accounts receivable credit and collections audit.
Manage Legal and Ethical Issues Key Performance Measures (KPIs)
This tool contains two examples of how to standardize key performance measures for managing and understanding an organization’s legal and ethical issues.
Chief Risk Officer Job Description
This tool contains two sample job descriptions that outline the responsibilities, key selection criteria and general information for the role of the chief risk officer.
Director of Internal Audit Job Description
This job description outlines the responsibilities, key selection criteria and general information for the role of the director of internal audit.
Audit Planning Memo
This sample memo serves as a report of an internal audit function’s high-level assessment of the company’s audit planning process.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
Request for Proposal: Internal Audit Co-Sourcing/Outsourcing
This tool contains three sample request for proposals (RFPs) that can be used by organizations seeking a qualified service provider to co-source or outsource an internal audit function.
AUDIT ANALYTICS ARTICLE
Class Action Lawsuits and Regulatory Litigation Related to COVID-19
In this article, Audit Analytics analyzes class action security lawsuits that were filed against companies due to circumstances related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
HOT ISSUE ARTICLES
Automation — Healthcare’s Next Great Workforce
This article outlines several changes for healthcare organizations to incorporate and identifies key areas that serve as a perfect use case and are ripe for automation.
Remote Workforce Challenges — Managing Employee Productivity
This article discusses agile methodology practices to track time and provides helpful tips for structuring a workday and effectively pivoting between work and home life.
FEATURED PREMIUM CONTENT
Human Resources Capability Maturity Model (CMM)
This capability maturity model can be used to measure the maturity of an organization’s human resources management process and to assist its progress from the initial/ad-hoc state toward the optimized state.
Three Ways COVID-19 is Accelerating Digital Transformation in Professional Services
The pace of digital transformation has been dramatically accelerated — it’s not a conversation starter now, it’s a basic business requirement. Source: cfo.com
FEATURED KLplus CPE TRAINING COURSE
Analytics by Function
In this course, you'll learn about the benefits of analytics, and effective applications of analytics and big data in marketing, sales, customer service, manufacturing and supply chain, and human resources functions. The completed course is worth 0.5 CPE credits, by the end of the course, the learner will be able to:
CCH TAX AND ACCOUNTING - ACCOUNTING RESEARCH MANAGER UPDATES
Weekly Summary of Accounting, SEC, and Auditing Developments
- Discover the subject areas that will be covered in this course
- Recognize the value of applying analytics in common business functions
- Distinguish between the four spheres of marketing
- Recognize effective sales function analytics
- Identify effective applications of data analytics in customer service activities
- Identify effective applications of predictive and big data analytics in manufacturing and supply chain activities
- Identify effective applications of analytics in human resource functions
- Knowledge Check: Using Analytics Across Business Functions
TOP 5 PAGES ON KNOWLEDGELEADER
- Checklists – New Edition of US GAAP Disclosure Checklists Published
- Checklist – New Edition of AutoCheck U.S. GAAP Disclosures Checklist and AutoCheck U.S. GAAP Interim Disclosures Checklist Published
- SEC Checklists – New Edition of SEC Disclosure Checklists Published
- Insurance Contracts – IASB Issues Amendments to IFRS 17
- Financial Instruments – IASB Issues Amendments to IFRS 9
- COVID-19 – SEC Chief Accountant Emphasizes the Continued Need for High Quality Financial Reporting
- COVID-19 – SEC Staff Publishes Statement on Paper Document Requirements for Non-Form 144 Documents
- COVID-19 – SEC Chairman Provides Update on SEC Relief
- Forms 144 – SEC Staff Publishes Statement on Paper Copies of Forms 144
- Volker Rule – Financial Regulators Modify Volcker Rule
- GAAS Practice Manual – 2021 Edition of GAAS Practice Manual Published
- Payroll Protection Program Lenders – AICPA Issues Accounting Guidance for PPP Lenders
- Employee Benefit Plans – AICPA Publishes ERISA Employee Benefit Plan Financial Statement Audit Special Considerations for COVID-19
- Checklist – New Edition of Summary Checklist of Recent GASB Standards Published
- Revenues and Expenses – GASB Issues Preliminary Views on Revenue and Expense Recognition Models
These were the most popular items on KnowledgeLeader last week:
- Accounts Receivable/Collections Audit Work Program
- Credit and Collections Policy
- AR and Cash Application Process Flow
- Audit Committee Charter
- Enterprise Risk Management Questionnaire