AUDIT ANALYTICS ARTICLE
COVID-19 Impacts on European Audit Opinions
In this article, Audit Analytics examines the currents trends of European small- and large-cap filers that have been impacted by the global COVID-19 pandemic.
Regulatory Compliance Review Audit Report
This sample audit report can be used by auditors for assessing and improving an organization’s compliance risk management process.
Standardized Testing Program Questionnaire
This tool can be used to gain a better understanding of common SOX standardized testing risks and to develop a standard approach to risk assessment, control identification and testing.
Foreign Corrupt Practices Act Policy
This sample policy establishes guidelines and procedures organizations should follow with respect to the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977.
Expenditure Cycle Audit Work Program
This document provides two sample audit work programs for reviewing the expenditure cycle, with one leveraging computer assisted auditing techniques (CAATs) in the audit process.
Hotel Financial Reporting and Treasury Review Audit Work Program
This sample audit program includes steps that can be used to perform a treasury area audit for a hotel or hospitality property.
Hotel Financial Reporting and Revenue Recognition Audit Work Program
This sample audit program includes steps that can be used to perform a comprehensive review of hotel revenue.
HOT ISSUE ARTICLES
A CISO Agenda for Addressing COVID-19 Challenges
This article outlines key questions and considerations chief information security officers (CISOs) should review as they adopt new practices in response to COVID-19.
Respond and Learn: COVID-19 Disruption Provides Opportunities to Improve Operational Resilience
This article provides some insight on the leading practices to help businesses respond, recover and reemerge from the COVID-19 pandemic with confidence and increased resilience.
Economic Conditions, Digital Adoption and Talent Shortage Headline the Top Risks List for Tech Companies in 2020
This article highlights the top risks technology, media and telecommunications (TMT) organizations should keep in mind during 2020 as they adapt to an increasingly challenging landscape.
Innovating AML Compliance: The Next Regulatory Imperative?
This article explains how regulatory expectations around innovation will continue to evolve and drive leading anti-money laundering practices for the financial services industry.
Why Agility Is Key for Firms Navigating COVID-19
The current circumstances force firms — and their clients — to deal with several challenges at the same time. Source: journalofaccountancy.com
DID YOU KNOW?
Fixed Assets Topic
KnowledgeLeader has over 75 tools and publications related to fixed assets in our database, and they are all right at your fingertips. Check out our Fixed Assets Topic Page to explore all of the fixed asset content available to you.
FEATURED PREMIUM CONTENT
IT Support Service Desk Capability Maturity Model (CMM)
This capability maturity model can be used to measure the maturity of an organization’s IT support service desk management process and to assist its progress from the initial/ad-hoc state toward the optimized state.
FEATURED KLplus CPE TRAINING COURSE
Championing Digital Transformation
In this course, you’ll learn best practices for enabling and championing digital transformation in your organization. The completed course is worth 0.5 CPE credits, by the end of the course, the learner will be able to:
CCH TAX AND ACCOUNTING - ACCOUNTING RESEARCH MANAGER UPDATES
Weekly Summary of Accounting, SEC, and Auditing Developments
- Discover the subject areas that will be covered in this course
- Identify key contributions that champions make to help drive successful digital transformation
- Recognize the steps for establishing and supporting a digital transformation initiative in the organization
- Identify the key elements in a digital transformation road map
- Recognize the key metrics you should use to measure digital transformation progress in the organization
- Recognize best practices for overcoming common challenges to digital transformation initiatives
- Knowledge Check: Supporting Digital Transformation in Your Organization
TOP 5 PAGES ON KNOWLEDGELEADER
- Debt – FASB Improves Convertible Instruments and Contracts in an Entity’s Own Equity
- Checklist – New Edition of Summary Checklist of Recent Authoritative U.S. Accounting Standards Published
- Revenue Recognition Guide – 2021 Edition of Revenue Recognition Guide Published
- Audit Committees – PCAOB Publishes Staff Guidance on Conversations with Audit Committee Chairs Related to COVID-19
- FASB Agenda – FASB Discusses Agenda Prioritization
- Confidential Treatment – Corp Fin Provides Guidance on Rule 83 Confidential Treatment Requests
- Governmental GAAP Guide – 2021 Edition of Governmental GAAP Guide Published
These were the most popular items on KnowledgeLeader last week:
- Data Analytics by Business Process
- Establishing a Process-Based Self-Assessment Process Questionnaire
- SWOT Analysis Questionnaire
- Travel and Expense Reporting Audit Work Program
- Entity-Level Controls Risk Assessment Questionnaire