Social Engineering Audit Work Program
This sample work program provides general steps organizations should follow when performing a social engineering audit.
Bank Investments Department Audit Work Program
This sample program includes steps that can be used to audit an organization’s investments department.
Banking Operations Department Audit Program
This sample audit program includes steps that can be used to audit an organization’s banking operations department.
Telephony Infrastructure VoIP Audit Report
This sample report can be used by auditors for measuring and enhancing an organization's Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) functionality.
Critical Business Processes Audit Report
This sample audit report can be used by auditors for assessing and improving an organization’s business process risk.
Enterprise Risk Assessment Cost-Effectiveness Questionnaire
This sample questionnaire provides a cost-effective approach to the enterprisewide risk assessment process.
Configurable Application Controls Questionnaire
This sample questionnaire uses configuration tools to evaluate and improve an organization's configurable application controls.
HOT ISSUE ARTICLES
Regulators Support CARES Act Forbearance by Offering Flexibility to Mortgage Servicers
This article explains the required forbearance available to mortgage borrowers under the CARES Act and outlines the joint statement recently issued by regulatory agencies.
Risk Realities and Enterprise Risk Management in 2020
This article offers a list of questions that provides a bird’s-eye view of where your organization is in terms of ERM and where it needs to go.
Assembling a New Labor Model in the Manufacturing Industry: Four Innovations to Consider
This article describes the workforce challenges of the manufacturing industry and provides four approaches that should be considered as solutions.
AUDIT ANALYTICS ARTICLE
2020 Trends in Cybersecurity Breach Disclosures
In this article, Audit Analytics analyzes the trends and statistics of public company cybersecurity disclosures over the past 10 years.
COVID-19 Aftermath: Moving Beyond Quick Fixes to Sustainable Value Creation
This article explains what companies can do to help drive their businesses' short-term cash flows and fund their long-term ambitions. Source: cfo.com
New Internal Audit Foundation Report Challenges Internal Auditor Functions to Be Value Drivers
This new Internal Audit Foundation report suggests concrete pointers on how to define and measure added value and communicate it to stakeholders. Source: theiia.org
KNOWLEDGELEADER'S GREATEST HITS!
Process Documentation Narrative and Flow Chart Guide
This guide outlines documentation techniques to develop an adequate understanding of any processing environment. It also provides a process flow example and guidance on elements to be incorporated.
FEATURED KLplus CPE TRAINING COURSE
Creating a Project Schedule and Budget
In this course, you will learn how to develop the project schedule and cost baselines for your project budget, and use them to monitor and measure performance throughout the project. The completed course is worth 0.5 CPE credits, by the end of the course, the learner will be able to:
CCH TAX AND ACCOUNTING - ACCOUNTING RESEARCH MANAGER UPDATES
Weekly Summary of Accounting, SEC, and Auditing Developments
- Discover the subject areas that will be covered in this course
- Recognize methods for making project cost and time estimates and their appropriate uses
- Recognize proper terminology used when creating a project network diagram
- Identify the steps for creating a project schedule
- Recognize the actions needed determine a project's budget
- Identify common milestones and their purpose to a project
- Recognize how to use project data to assess performance
- Knowledge Check: Creating and Monitoring Project Baselines
TOP 5 PAGES ON KNOWLEDGELEADER
- Leases – FASB Offers Limited Effective Date Delays on Revenue Recognition and Leases Standards
- Financial Statements – New Edition of Financial Statement Presentation Interpretation Published
- Income Taxes – New Edition of Accounting for Income Taxes Interpretation Published
- Compensation Arrangements – New Edition of Accounting for Compensation Arrangements Interpretation Published
- Acquired Businesses – New Edition of GAAP Update Service Discusses the SEC’s New Rules on Disclosures of Acquired Businesses
- Financial Markets – SEC to Consider Recommendations from the Report of the President’s Working Group on Financial Markets
- Checklist – New Edition of Going Concern Checklist Published
- Auditor Reporting – New Edition of GAAS Update Service Discusses Practice Issues and Questions & Answers Relating to AU-C Sections 725, 730, 930, 935 and 940
- COVID-19 – New Edition of Governmental GAAP Update Service Discusses GASB Guidance
These were the most popular items on KnowledgeLeader last week:
- Regulatory Compliance Review Audit Report
- Expenditure Cycle Audit Work Program
- Internal Audit and Risk Management: The Basics
- Standardized Testing Program Questionnaire
- Entity-Level Controls Risk Assessment Questionnaire