Business Continuity Management Audit Report
This tool contains two sample audit reports that can be used to assess an organization’s business continuity management program based on leading practices.
Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Results Questionnaire
This tool highlights best practices and questions to consider when evaluating an organization’s risk assessment process and the development of ERM summary reports.
Process-Level Analytics Questionnaire
This sample questionnaire explains the benefits of using analytics tools to monitor and enhance process-level monitoring and provides best practices and diagnostic questions to consider.
Delegation of Authority Policy
This tool contains two sample policies that outline standards and procedures related to assigning authority within an organization.
Code of Business Conduct Policy
This tool contains three sample policies that outline procedures an organization should use for following proper business conduct and ethical guidelines.
Provider Relief Fund — Post-Payment Reporting Requirements
This Flash Report offers some recommended activities for assessing the HHS's Post-Payment Reporting Requirements and preparing to complete required reports.
Strategies for Reducing Retail Shrink During Challenging Times
This white paper discusses the major types and causes of retail shrink, along with best practices and emerging trends in loss prevention and shrink mitigation.
HOT ISSUE ARTICLES
So You Had a Plan…Resetting the Technology Portfolio to Align With the Re-Emergence Strategy
This article describes the challenges of the new economy and offers steps the PMO should take to create a technology portfolio focused on digital transformation.
Opportunities Abound in Pandemic Re-Emergence Planning
This article uncovers what opportunities are available to organizations looking for ways to re-emerge from the pandemic crisis.
Strong and Effective Internal Audit Is Essential to Keeping Companies Out of Trouble
Richard Chambers shares his perspective on how ineffective controls have lead to significant problems for organizations in the past. Source: theiia.org
Is Working Remotely the Future of Finance?
The pandemic forced a grand work-from-home experiment on finance. But is an all-remote team really the future? Source: cfo.com
IT Governance and the COVID-19 Pandemic
This article explains why companies with strong governance at the center of their IT security programs are well-positioned to benefit from their resilience during the pandemic. Source: isaca.org
Video Interview Tips for Forensic Accountants and Auditors
The pros and cons accountants and auditors should consider when doing virtual forensic interviews instead of face-to-face conversations. Source: journalofaccountancy.com
DID YOU KNOW?
Project Management Topic
KnowledgeLeader has over 195 tools and publications related to project management in our database, and they are all right at your fingertips. Check out our Project Management Topic Page to explore all of the project management content available to you.
FEATURED KLplus CPE TRAINING COURSE
Gauging Your Leadership Performance
In this course, you'll learn about techniques leaders can use to carry out a self-assessment, such as reflective journaling, surveys and checklists, and 360-degree feedback. The completed course is worth 0.5 CPE credits, by the end of the course, the learner will be able to:
CCH TAX AND ACCOUNTING - ACCOUNTING RESEARCH MANAGER UPDATES
Weekly Summary of Accounting, SEC, and Auditing Developments
- Discover the subject areas that will be covered in this course
- List the steps of using reflective journaling for self-assessment
- Recognize the process for using surveys and checklists for self-assessment
- Identify the benefits of self-assessment via 360-degree feedback
- Recognize the techniques for leading and listening
- Identify ways to challenge and empower yourself
- Recognize the techniques for rewarding yourself for achieving your goals
- Take appropriate actions to prepare a leadership development plan
- Knowledge Check: Gauge Your Leadership Performance
TOP 5 PAGES ON KNOWLEDGELEADER
- Checklists – New Edition of US GAAP Disclosure Checklists Published
- SEC Checklists – New Edition of SEC Disclosure Checklists Published
- Industry Checklists – New Editions of Certain Industry Disclosure Checklists Published
- Checklist – IFRS (as adopted by the EU) Financial Statement Disclosures Checklist Published
- Cash – New Edition of Cash and Cash Equivalent Interpretation Published
- Sustainability Reporting – IASB Consults on Sustainability Reporting
- Revenue Recognition – FASB Discusses Recognition and Measurement of Revenue Contracts under Topic 805
- Financial Assets and Liabilities – New Edition of Interpretation Published
- Treasury Markets – SEC Commissioner Discusses Possible Ways to Improve U.S. Treasury Markets
- SEC Regulations – SEC Director of Investment Management Discusses Forward-Looking Regulations
- Direct Examination Engagements – AICPA Issues SSAE 21 on Direct Examination Engagements
- International Entities – 2020-2021 Edition of Knowledge-Based Audits of International Entities Published
- International – CAQ Publishes International Practices Tax Force Highlights from Meeting
These were the most popular items on KnowledgeLeader last week:
- Establishing a Process-Based Self-Assessment Process Questionnaire
- SWOT Analysis Questionnaire
- Travel and Expense Reporting Audit Work Program
- Entity-Level Controls Risk Assessment Questionnaire
- Spreadsheet Risk Optimization Questionnaire