Inchcape plc: Finding Reward in Resilience – Internal Audit as a Beacon for the Future
In this profile, Inchcape’s Group Head of Internal Audit Joanna Sheppard shares how her team’s overarching view of the organization offers real value in support of business resilience.
IT Equipment and Information Control Policy
This policy sample establishes guidelines and procedures common to effective company equipment and system information protection.
Manage Data Center Operations: Reference and Master Data Management RCM
This document outlines risks and controls common to reference and master data management in a risk control matrix (RCM) format.
Process Accounts Receivable, Credit and Collections Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
This benchmarking tool contains key performance measures an organization should consider when processing accounts receivable, credit and collections.
Customer Service Risk Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Organizations can use the leading practices and questions included in this tool to evaluate and improve their customer service process.
Business Continuity IT Process Questionnaire
This tool contains two IT questionnaire samples that can be used to assess an organization’s business continuity planning strategy.
Access Controls Capability Maturity Model (CMM)
This capability maturity model can be used to measure the maturity of an organization’s access controls process and to assist its progress from the initial/ad-hoc state toward the optimized state.
2021 Finance Trends Survey Report: Consumer Products and Retail Industry Group
This report contains several key priorities for retail and CPG finance leaders to consider, based on the results from Protiviti’s 2021 Global Finance Trends Survey Report.
Is Your Company Part of the Energy Revolution? Board Perspectives: Risk Oversight, Issue 144
This issue of Board Perspectives explains how non-energy company boards can better prepare for the energy revolution.
Protiviti Advisory Board on Pandemic Lessons Learned and the Path to a “Better Normal”
Protiviti addresses the key takeaways from a panel discussion on how companies can move ahead with confidence into the "better normal." Source: blog.protiviti.com
An Approach to Measuring the Value of Human Capital
A look at relevant human capital management information and a reporting framework that draws a direct link between human capital management and organizational impacts. Source: blog.protiviti.com
Four Steps to Starting Internal Audit’s Data Analytics Journey: Demystifying the World of Data Analytics
The latest Global Knowledge Brief from The IIA and CaseWare outlines internal audit leaders’ experiences navigating data analytics adoption, along with recommended tools to guide internal audit functions along the way. Source: theiia.org
What Auditors Need to Know About ESG Issues
Regulators and standard setters are making ESG disclosures a bigger area of emphasis. But even current standards require ESG-related risks to be considered, and auditors need to know how to audit this information. Source: journalofaccountancy.com
Seven Keys to Communicating an M&A Deal Effectively
Here’s how to develop a potent story about a transaction and position it in the context of corporate strategy. Source: cfo.com
PREMIUM TOOL OF THE WEEK
Manage Billing/Account Adjustments RCM
This document outlines risks and controls common to the Manage Billing/Accounts Adjustments process in a risk control matrix (RCM) format.
KLplus CPE COURSE SPOTLIGHT
Understanding the Digital Customer
In this course, you will learn the characteristics of digital customers and how the online world shapes their expectations. You’ll learn how to utilize data and analytics using tools like conversion rate optimization and funnel analytics to build a better customer experience. The completed course is worth 0.5 CPE credits and by the end of the course, you will be able to:
FEATURED TRENDING TOPIC
- Discover the subject areas that will be covered in this course
- Identify key characteristics of a contemporary digital customer
- Identify how the digital world shapes the demands of the customer
- Recognize how data and analytics are used to promote a better digital experience
- Recognize ways to maintain a human connection in the digital world while meeting digital customers’ needs
- Recognize the actions an organization can take to create brand energy in the digital world
Sarbanes-Oxley was a big trending search topic over the past week. We've published over 300 tools and publications related to the Sarbanes-Oxley Act on KnowledgeLeader, so dive in and explore all of the resources available to you!
CCH TAX AND ACCOUNTING - ACCOUNTING RESEARCH MANAGER UPDATES
Weekly Summary of Accounting, SEC and Auditing Developments
TOP 5 PAGES ON KNOWLEDGELEADER
- SEC/PCAOB Developments – 2021 AICPA & CIMA Conference on Current SEC and PCAOB Developments
- LIBOR – SEC Staff Publishes Statement on LIBOR Transition
- Foreign Companies – SEC Finalizes Rules Relating to Holding Foreign Companies Accountable Act
- Compensation – SEC Staff Issues Guidance on “Spring-Loaded” Compensation Awards
- Business Combinations – New Edition of GAAP Update Service Published
- SEC/PCAOB Developments – Summary of 2021 AICPA & CIMA Conference on Current SEC and PCAOB Developments Published
- Service Organizations – 2022 Edition of Knowledge-BasedTM Examinations of Service Organizations (Post SSAE-21) Published
- Related-Party Transactions – New Edition of GAAS Update Service Published
- Leases – New Edition of Governmental GAAP Update Service Published
These were the most popular items on KnowledgeLeader last week:
- Organizational Alignment Risk Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Identity Access Management Capability Maturity Model (CMM)
- Enterprise Risk Assessment Process Questionnaire
- Systems Audit Logging and Monitoring Policy
- Treasury Operations Scoping Memo