Upcoming CPE Webinar: Setting the 2020 Audit Committee Agenda
Join us on January 7 as we discuss the significant issues that we believe warrant the attention of audit committees at most companies and organizations.
Project Management Office (PMO) Audit Work Program
This audit program sample provides general steps organizations can use to perform a project management office (PMO) audit.
UPDATED WORK PROGRAM
Data Center Review Audit Work Program
This audit program sample can be used to evaluate an organization’s access and environmental controls and provides recommendations for meaningful changes.
Protiviti's Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 Compliance Initiatives Methodology
This tool provides an overview of an organization’s Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Section 404 compliance process and illustrates a high-level outline of Protiviti’s approach.
Mergers and Acquisitions Integration Methodology
This tool provides an overview of an organization's process for executing mergers and acquisitions and includes a four-step, phased approach to determining whether the mergers or acquisitions ultimately meet company business goals.
Board Oversight of an AI-Transforming Workplace - Board Perspectives: Risk Oversight, Issue 122
This issue of Board Perspectives
highlights some of the important points and key takeaways outlined during Protiviti’s meeting with a group of active directors at a recent NACD event.
AUDIT ANALYTICS ARTICLE
What Investors Need to Know About Audits
In this article, Audit Analytics evaluates the state of today’s audit process by looking at four areas of financial reporting: internal controls, financial restatements, audit opinions and PCAOB inspections.
An Urgent Call for KYC Optimization
This report provides a blueprint for adopting more efficient and effective "know your customer" (KYC) processes that improve customer experience and promote financial inclusion.
KNOWLEDGELEADER BLOG POST
How to Easily Revamp Risk Culture in the Digital Age
It has always been understood that one must take risks to grow. This week's blog post focuses on how to revamp risk culture in the digital age.
@ISACA Newsletter: Volume 24
This edition of ISACA's newsletter covers five key lessons learned from publicly disclosed data breaches and security incidents, insight into mitigating IT risk, and CISM: the key to moving from auditor to manager. Source: isaca.org
10 Events That Defined the Past Decade for Internal Audit
In this article, Richard Chambers captures the top 10 headlines for internal auditing in the 2010s. Source: theiia.org
FEATURED KLplus CPE TRAINING COURSE
Agile Stakeholder Engagement and Team Development
In this course you'll learn about agile teams and team leadership, including the characteristics of an effective agile team. This course also introduces you to common team development strategies, and developmental mastery models; and more. The completed course is worth 1 CPE credit, by the end of the course, the learner will be able to:
KNOWLEDGELEADER'S GREATEST HITS!
AR and Cash Application Process Flow
- Identify essential strategies for achieving stakeholder commitment in an agile project
- Recognize the role of stakeholders throughout the phases of the APM model
- Identify characteristics of effective decision-making techniques for agile projects
- Recognize characteristics of a cohesive and effective agile team
- Identify considerations to make when scaling agile teams
- Identify strategies to improve team performance
- Distinguish between common developmental mastery models in agile
- Recognize effective communication tools for information flow in an agile environment
- Recognize benefits of agile games
- Demonstrate your knowledge of agile stakeholder engagement and team development processes
This process flow focuses on the AR and cash application process.
TOP 5 PAGES ON KNOWLEDGELEADER
These were the most popular items on KnowledgeLeader last week:
- Executive Perspectives on Top Risks in 2020
- Investments Audit Work Program
- AR and Cash Application Process Flow
- Inventory Policy
- Service-Level Controls Audit Work Program