INTERNAL AUDITING: ASSURANCE & ADVISORY SERVICES TEXTBOOK
KNOWLEDGELEADER UNIVERSITY PROGRAM
KnowledgeLeader is a subscription-based website that provides audit programs, checklists, tools, resources, and best practices to help busy professionals save time and stay on top of business and technology risks.
Protiviti offers professors and their students the opportunity to use the resources available on KnowledgeLeader to broaden their curriculum and help students further their studies in internal audit, IT audit and accounting.
Through the University Program, students can:
- Have the advantage of an extra resource for their courses.
- Gain access to hundreds of tools, samples, templates, and hot issues to enrich their studies.
- View a multitude of resources specific to young professionals interested in the field.
Through the University Program, professors have the opportunity to:
- Enrich their courses with samples, tools, and hot issues on KnowledgeLeader.
- View sample syllabi from other professors who have incorporated KnowledgeLeader into their courses.
- Use all the resources that internal auditors and risk management professionals pay hundreds of dollars for, for free!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THIS COURSE
For this course, students will receive complimentary access to the website for the duration of their studies. At the beginning of this course, each student will receive, via email, a unique username and password and must accept and abide by the access agreement. Please contact the course instructor with questions about your username or password.
Please note, username and password information must be kept confidential; the user may not republish, license, sell, copy or display any portion of the service elsewhere – except within the context of appropriately attributed academic coursework.
NEXT STEPS FOR STUDENTS
Each case exercise will be introduced in the Cases section of the pertinent chapter(s) in your textbook. Students will be directed to the appropriate exercise on the KnowledgeLeader website. Please contact your course instructor or email@example.com with any questions.