Note: This is a recording of a previously held live webinar and is not eligible for CPE credit.
Are you interested in implementing or expanding your department’s use of new technology? How do you present this to management, especially when you are not the decision-maker? How do you persuade reluctant peers? Effective auditors are able to communicate with tact, conviction and clarity. But what do you need to do when dealing with a particularly challenging audience, e.g., penny-pinchers, people-pleasers, competitive people or skeptics?
During this presentation, Ann M. Butera, CRP and President of The Whole Person Project, Inc., will describe ways to leverage time-tested strategies to hone your ability to deliver clear, compelling messages like a pro. After this webinar, you will be able to:
- Profile penny-pinchers, people-pleasers, competitors and skeptics during in-person and conference call meetings
- Use a six-step model for planning compelling presentations for them
- Communicate your suggestions in a way that increases each type’s willingness to take action
- Conduct effective meetings with them that achieve results
- Respond to each type’s questions – particularly the unexpected ones