Wouldn't it be great if projects managed themselves once you get them started? But this isn't the case. Successful Agile project management involves adequate scheduling and monitoring, which helps identify any adjustments that need to be made, and ensures effective time management.
In this course, you'll learn about managing projects with Agile project scheduling activities like setting work-in-progress limits and implementing project buffers. This course also covers recommended project time management processes for monitoring and tracking progress at both the iteration and project levels. This course also introduces you to key risk management and product quality, testing and integration strategies you can use when managing Agile projects to help ensure that your project creates and maintains the intended value as it progresses. This course is one of a series in the Skillsoft learning path that covers the objectives for the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® exam. PMI-ACP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
This course was developed with experts in the subject matter provided by the International Institute for Analytics (iianalytics.com).
Please Note: This course is provided by a third party and requires an extra step to obtain the CPE certificate. Upon completion of the course, download your course transcript and go to certificaterequest.skillsoft.com to request the certificate.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the benefits of setting WIP limits
- Distinguish between different types of scheduling buffers
- Sequence the steps of the Square Root of the Sum of the Squares method for calculating project buffer
- Identify the steps of the backlog grooming process
- Distinguish between tracking tools for the iteration level and the project level
- Identify the required parameters for EVM
- Recognize common review and feedback methods for Agile projects
- Identify common risk management strategies for Agile projects
- Recognize characteristics of Agile testing
- Demonstrate your knowledge of Agile project scheduling and monitoring process activities
Estimated Course Duration: 50 minutes (1 CPE)
Delivery Method: Online Self-Study
Field of Study: Management Services
Program Level: Basic
Advance Preparation/Prerequisites: None
Complaint Resolution Policy/Refund Policy:
For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please email us at [email protected].
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION CREDITS
Protiviti is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: nasbaregistry.org.