Digital technology brings the power to transform interactions within business, but it’s imperative that organizations are agile enough to respond in an ever-changing digital landscape. Digital also enables easier review of digital metrics. By consistently measuring key metrics and performance indicators, Digital helps businesses to learn from each cycle of the process to inform the next iteration.
In this course, you’ll learn that a digital mindset means understanding the power of digital technology to transform interactions within the business and you’ll gain a richer set of customer insights by analyzing the way they interact with your organization through your digital assets. This in turn can help you to understand the customer journey and to improve the experience for your customers, which further increases engagement and conversion.
You'll also explore the customer and company benefits of adopting a digital mindset and how an agile approach involves frequent reviews, allowing businesses to lower their costs and to increase their market reach more efficiently.
Finally, this course shows you how to solve problems differently with Digital, and how adopting a digital culture and mindset can add value to your business, your organization, your department and your own role.
This course was developed with experts in the subject matter provided by the International Institute for Analytics (iianalytics.com).
Please Note: This course is provided by a third party and requires an extra step to obtain the CPE certificate. Upon completion of the course, download your course transcript and go to certificaterequest.skillsoft.com to request the certificate.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Discover the key concepts covered in this course
- Identify key characteristics of an agile approach to the development of digital products and services
- Recognize the advantages of using Digital when setting and reviewing business goals in a digital transformation project
- Recognize the advantages of using digital analytics with key performance indicators to monitor business performance
- Identify the opportunities Digital presents to enable you to work more effectively in your own role
- Identify best practices for supporting the development of a digital culture and mindset within an organization
- Knowledge Check: Applying a Digital Mindset
Estimated Course Duration: 30 minutes (0.5 CPE)
Delivery Method: Online Self-Study
Field of Study: Communications and Marketing
Program Level: Basic
Advance Preparation/Prerequisites: None
Complaint Resolution Policy/Refund Policy:
For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please email us at [email protected].
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION CREDITS
Protiviti is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: nasbaregistry.org.