This course provides an overview of the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and the Audit Committee's role.
This course is only compatible with Internet Explorer. You may experience issues when taking this course in another browser.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
Estimated Course Duration:
- Define the components of the IIA's Professional Practices Framework
- Identify the components of the IIA Code of Ethics
- Identify the components of the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing Standards
- Identify the components of the core principles of internal audit
- Identify requirements of the audit committee and it's members
- Identify the audit committee's areas of responsibility
- Define the purpose of the Audit Committee Charter
58 minutes (1 CPE)
Field of Study:
Download the Course Description
In order to earn CPE credit, you must complete the training module within one year of enrollment and score 70% or above on the Final Exam.
Complaint Resolution Policy/Refund Policy:
For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (866) 923-8513 or if outside the U.S., please call +1 (925) 598-7771. You may also email us at email@example.com
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION CREDITS
Protiviti is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org