Properly estimating and prioritizing project requirements is critical to Agile project planning success. You need to be able to map out the work necessary for your product release.
In this course you'll learn about critical Agile planning activities, including creating personas and wireframing. This course also covers the most common Agile estimation techniques such as story points, wideband Delphi and affinity estimation. This course also covers requirements prioritization methods and activities you perform when completing your release plan. This course is one of a series in the Skillsoft learning path that covers the objectives for the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® exam.PMI-ACP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
This course was developed with experts in the subject matter provided by the International Institute for Analytics (iianalytics.com).
Please Note: This course is provided by a third party and requires an extra step to obtain the CPE certificate. Upon completion of the course, download your course transcript and go to certificaterequest.skillsoft.com to request the certificate.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Distinguish between the key tasks of release planning and iteration planning
- Identify best practices for creating personas as part of requirements definition
- Identify wireframing best practices for formatting user stories
- Identify benefits of story mapping
- Recognize Agile estimating techniques
- Identify considerations to keep in mind when estimating team velocity
- Distinguish between the different customer-valued prioritization methods
- Identify the four MoSCoW model categories
- Distinguish between characteristics of the Kano model and priority matrices
- Identify the key activities that take place in the iteration planning meeting
- Demonstrate your knowledge of Agile planning activities
Estimated Course Duration: 60 minutes (1 CPE)
Delivery Method: Online Self-Study
Field of Study: Management Services
Program Level: Basic
Advance Preparation/Prerequisites: None
Complaint Resolution Policy/Refund Policy:
For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please email us at [email protected].
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION CREDITS
Protiviti is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: nasbaregistry.org.