In this course, we will cover how to plan the physical inventory and the risks that are associated with this phase of the physical inventory process.
Please Note: This course is only compatible with Internet Explorer. You may experience issues when taking this course in another browser.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the steps in the physical inventory process and what can go wrong
- Identify the key roles and responsibilities of individuals on the inventory team
- Identify key components of inventory instruction documentation and communications
- Identify criteria that qualify items as inventory
- Identify activities that should be completed prior to the inventory count to ensure appropriate cutoff
Estimated Course Duration: 65 minutes (1.2 CPE) Note: In order to earn CPE credit, you must complete the training module within one year of enrollment and score 70% or above on the Final Exam.
Delivery Method: Online Self-Study
Field of Study: Auditing
Program Level: Basic
Advance Preparation/Prerequisites: None
Complaint Resolution Policy/Refund Policy:
For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please email us at [email protected].
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION CREDITS
Protiviti is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: nasbaregistry.org.