In today’s environment, professionals like yourself working on the front lines of companies need to have a heightened skepticism and awareness regarding fraud. All organizations are susceptible to fraud. Would you know how to recognize red flags indicating possible fraud?
This course is only compatible with Internet Explorer. You may experience issues when taking this course in another browser.
Upon completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
Estimated Course Duration:
- Identify the necessary conditions for fraud to occur
- Identify the fraud trends surveyed from the past Global Reports to the Nations published by the ACFE
- Identify different categories of fraud
- Identify ways to prevent and detect fraud
- Identify common indicators or “red flags” of fraud
- Identify key drivers for the assessment of fraud risk
- Identify standards related to internal audit’s proficiency and responsibilities associated with the evaluation of fraud risk
55 minutes (1 CPE)
Field of Study:
Auditing - Technical
Download the Course Description
In order to earn CPE credit, you must complete the training module within one year of enrollment and score 70% or above on the final exam.
Complaint Resolution Policy/Refund Policy:
For more information regarding refund, complaint and program cancellation policies, please contact our offices at (866) 923-8513. If outside the U.S., please call +1 (925) 598-7771. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION CREDITS
Protiviti is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org